PITCH PADLET


Padlet


I used the website Padlet, to display my ideas for our film in a mind map format. My partner Clementine made a separate presentation, and then we brought our ideas together so we could start planning out our idea. I started by analyzing the film openings of Psychological thrillers to identify conventions that could be reflected in our own film opening. From there I looked at the sounds and music each film used, and started to brainstorm ideas. This research inspired two initial ideas for our film, one of which we ended up using for our final composition. Below, is my padlet of ideas, followed by Clementine's work. As well as looking at conventions, I also inspected how credits were incorporated in the opening sequence. Although I was off school for the week we worked on our pitches, Padlet allowed us to connect our ideas and look at each others thought processes remotely.


Made with Padlet

Feedback



The main feedback from the class was that we had to narrow down our research to a more specific idea, which led to us searching for imagery more specific to a theme. We were also recommended some shows/films that we could analyse that were relevant to our ideas so far. We were also given advice, such as to introduce enigma codes and to imply a threat rather than showing it to build up suspense and a ominous atmosphere.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL FILM

HOW DOES YOUR PRODUCT USE OR CHALLENGE CONVENTIONS AND HOW DOES IT REPRESENT SOCIAL GROUPS OR ISSUES?

THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS