PROGRESS #1


Assembling clips

Once we finished filming, I planned to assemble all the clips and put them in their rough order, before adjusting the timing and positions. Below, is the video once the clips were put together in their final order.



I started out by going through the footage and finding the useable clips. Some takes were test shots, or ruined by background sounds/camera wobbles etc. By highlighting the footage that was good enough to end up in the film, it cut down a lot of time when I started putting clips in their order as I didn't have to search through waste footage for what I wanted.


You can see the in the clips above, I started to add clips together and work out how long each shot should be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

FONTS

TARGET AUDIENCE